Outdoor Kitchen Design Guide
Who does’nt love eating a grilled sandwich on a sunny day with the happy and smiling faces of one’s family and kids around! Outdoor kitchens can cost anywhere from $ 3000 to about $ 15,000 but they are worth every penny.If you are planning to build an outdoor kitchen and are looking for tips and information to get started , this guide is for you. Don’t forget to Bookmark this site and digest all the juicy tips !
In a 2005 survey taken by the Hearth, Patio & Barbeque Association, Americans spent nearly $150 billion on home remodeling and one-third of that went towards outdoor living areas. Outdoor Kitchens have become one of the hottest trends in the past 5 to 10 years.Absolutely anyone can make an outdoor kitchen . All you need is a little space , a small amount of creativity and voila the steaks would be rolling in !
Outdoor Kitchens add to the real estate value of a home. Consider your cost in outdoor kitchens as an investment . Make sure to blend your design with your house surrounding to add to the aesthetic appeal.
Favorite Articles Among Readers
- 3 Common Outdoor Kitchen Design Styles :The 3 most common design styles for an outdoor kitchen are the basic island , the u shaped island and the l shaped island. Which outdoor kitchen style suits you ?
- Dancing Chicken Barbecue Recipe :: A unique recipe making use of beer cans !!
- Developing an Outdoor Kitchen Concept Using The Color Theory :: Do you feel designed challenged . Make use of color theory. It’s Simple and Great Fun.
- Outdoor Kitchen Pictures / Photos :: Get ideas from outdoor kitchen photos and pictures.
- 5 unknown tips to find contractors at bargain prices : Want to bargain on prices with your contractor ?
- Choosing an Outdoor Grill : How to select Outdoor kitchen grills. Tips on finding the best grill for your kitchen.
Choosing a Location
Outdoor Kitchen Books
Find Local Contractors